Saturday, June 21, 2014

July 28th?

Question: 28.07.2014 what are the special about this date?

Answer:
In general, the july 28th will be the ceremony of Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Which all the Muslims people will celebrate the Aidilfitri after they fasting for 1 month during Ramadhan on the fasting month. So in general the 28th July is the first day of month of Syawal, which all Malaysian will celebrate Hari Raya Puasa and it is a Public Holiday!

On the other hand, July 28th its on Monday, i was born on 28th of May, the date, of course special to me! And so mean for me... July 28th ahhhh will falling love with you more tightly, and never gonna forget you;-).. July 28th lets celebrate love together!. Eventhough I feel nervous for that date, I keep wait and wait till it comes. Then now the july 28th almost reach it only left few days to come. Huh its actually only 45 days left!!! July 28th be nice to me, don't keep chasing me, don't let me down, please do not let my hand off, please love me sincerely,only put my name on your heart, please take me as one of your commitments, please let me rely on you, let me Love's you as much as I wanted, love me like you promised, please love my family as I really like and love your family, respect each others, taking care of me, pujuk me if I merajuk:-) (the best part I do like hehe), july 28th together we care and let's celebrating LOVE. GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment